










Well it is now may and I havnt updated this since.....well since a while ago, in the time that has passed, Jake has been to Dallas,TX for his football showcase (soccer for you yanks) and according to him the best part was the hooters girls, and the girls.....well spent money I think....NOT!! anyway our house is bare since the packers came and took all our household goods and shipped them to Seattle, we are on the count down for Carl leaving, mainly because we cant be on the count down for us leaving cause we dont know when we are leaving...we are still waiting on word from the Amercian Consulate about our Visas.....and so we have been granted a 90 day extention on our military housing ect hopefully it will not take that long!! I am enjoying not having anything to clean even if the house does echo...echo...echo......but Teagan has decided the the walls are too bare and so she has covered them in her wonderful art work, oh and the floor and the furntiure and herself, needless to say she thought I was too idle and wanted me to feel needed....We recently had a visitor from florida, sent to us by Kira, his name was Flat Stanley(no not Andrews friend!) this one was about 5 inches tall and very cute we took him on a few trips and we have added the pictures as proof, as you can see he nearly met his end in the jaws of a lion!!!! anyway I think I have driveled on enough, Im bored and Teagan is sleeping so I think I will spend my time cleaning the walls for her to decorate again, if anyone is in need of some house cleaning therapy I have an open clinic at my house and its FREE!! just bring your own marrigolds (rubber gloves for the uneducated), oh I just realised after going through my pictures we also went to Hemer where we used to live in the north west of germany, we bought a new car a 2009 dodge grand caravan, Jessie was cheerleading with CYS for the basketball team, and Teagan is way too cute!!!! and she just learned how to blow fairies....till the next time love to all...the Read/Dom clan
The update was wonderful! As were the pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast. I must have been really out of the loop since I didn't know you were moving here! Good luck with everything and I hope it is smooth sailing from here on out!
ReplyDelete